Canine Multiplex ELISA
The Assay Genie Canine multiplex assays have been developed to measure a range of canine inflammatory markers including interferon gamma (IFN-γ), IL-2, IL-6, IL-8.
GeniePlex enables the simultaneous & quantitative detection of canine analytes in as little as 15ul sample on almost any flow cytometer.
The Canine multiplex analytes listed below can be mixed to create panels for the measure of inflammation and cytokines.
If you have any questions about the Canine ELISA kits below, or would like a quote, please get in touch using our contact us page or fill out the Custom Canine GeniePlex Form.
Multiplex ELISA Principle
Our Genieplex technology utilizes multiple bead populations differentiated by size and different levels of fluorescence intensity. With multiple sizes of beads and multiple levels of fluorescence intensity in each bead size, the GeniePlex technology can measure up to 24 analytes simultaneously using as little as 15μL.
The bead populations in the reaction are determined by a flow cytometer equipped with either a single 488nm laser or dual 488nm and 633/640nm lasers. The maximum emission of the bead classification dye is at 700 nm.
Features & Benefits
- Analyze: Multiplex 2-24 analytes in a single sample!
- Fast: 2 hour protocol!
- Sensitive: Measure as low as <10 pg/ml of each analyte
- Dynamic: Lower limit < 20 pg/mL | Upper limit > 5,000 pg/mL
- High Precision Intra-assay CV: < 10% | Inter-assay CV: < 20%
- Low Volumes: Use as little as 15ul of sample
- Validated: All assays fully tested for cross-reactivity in our lab