Monkey ELISA Kits - Full List
At Assay Genie, we continue to support veterinary researchers push the boundaries of knowledge and help them discover more. We provide an extensive library of over 180 highly validated Monkey ELISA kits! If you have any questions about the Monkey ELISA kits below, or would like a quote, please get in touch using our contact us page.
Monkey ELISA Kits - Features & Benefits
- Validated: We endeavor to provide our kits kits with extensive validation data: Spike-recovery, Linearity, Range, CV%, Standard Curves.
- Sensitive: Ready-to-use, pre-coated 96-well ELISA kits with sub-picogram sensitivity for many analytes.
- Specific: Recognizes recombinant antigens and tested for cross-reactivity.
At Assay Genie, we have developed a Non-Human Primate (NHP) Multiplex Assay technology to simultaneously and quantitatively measure a range of NHP cytokines and inflammatory markers including interferon gamma (IFN-γ), IL-10, IL-4 and IL-6. GeniePlex enables the quantitative detection of NHP analytes in as little as 15ul sample on almost any flow cytometer. At Assay Genie we can develop custom assays to meet your research needs within 10 days! To find out more information about developing your own custom panel please click here to get in touch.
Figure 1: Example standard curves of Human 18-Plex
- Analyze: Multiplex 2-23 analytes in a single sample!
- Fast: 2 hour protocol!
- Sensitive: Measure as low as <10 pg/ml of each analyte
- Dynamic: Lower limit < 20 pg/mL | Upper limit > 5,000 pg/mL
- High Precision Intra-assay CV: < 10% | Inter-assay CV: < 20%
- Low Volumes: Use as little as 15μl of sample
- Validated: All assays fully tested for cross-reactivity in our lab
- Customization: Create your own custom multiplex assay!